Who Makes Up the Saskatchewan River Sturgeon Management Board?
The Saskatchewan River Sturgeon Management Board is made up of members representing the following organizations:
- Cumberland House Cree Nation
- Cumberland House Fishermen's Co-op
- Manitoba Conservation and Water Stewardship, Fisheries Branch
- Manitoba Hydro
- Opaskwayak Cree Nation
- Opaskwayak Commercial Fishermen's Co-op
- Saskatchewan Water Security Agency
- Saskatchewan Ministry of Environment
In addition to the members listed above, outside representatives from other community organizations are also welcome at Board meetings.